Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Paris

I've never been to Paris .

The city of romance. Art. Shopping. Museums.

I'd love to see the Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysees, the Castle of Versailles, even Disneyland! Maybe even a stay at the French Riviera.

Before I go, I can go to Eurobookings.com . Here I can find the best deals on hotels and get the best rates available. I can compare the luxury hotels and the budget hotels to decide which is the right choice for me. Eurobookings.com is the place to book a stay, whether going for holiday or business travel. With Eurobookings.com I won't have to pay any reservation fee or pay any advance payment of any kind. I only pay for my hotel at check out. If I don't find the service or amenities I want, this will allow me to barter a rate fitting to the stay I had.



That I'd like to see.


No comments: