Friday, April 13, 2007

Debt Consolidation News

I've never been to Debt Consolidation News before.

But today I popped in to see just what kind of advice they have to offer. What I found was information about a great deal more than just debt consolidation. The feature article today gave 12 reasons why owning a home is for suckers. What? Isn't this what we all grow up waiting for? Owning our own home? The author has some really good points to think about before buying a home, many with which I agree, and a few to which I would have to make exception. But overall, I like the author's approach and straightforwardness in getting the reader to think about what all owning a home will entail. Some tips are offered to see if you are really ready to buy a home.

There are many other articles which sound just as interesting to read. I bookmarked the site so I can go back and learn tips about saving money, establishing financial security, and ways to avoid tricks lenders use.


That I'd like to see.




Thank you for reading this sponsered post.

No comments: