Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A Trip Around the World

I've never been on a trip around the world.

That is one dream I have had for a while. I have traveled as far as Singapore, which is almost directly on the other side of the world from my home. I have thought that on one trip to the East, I want to make it a trip around the world. I mean why not? If I am going all the way to the other side, why not come back home from the other direction? It would be the greatest trip I’ve ever had.

Of course finding places to stay could be a real problem, since I would not have a place to stay everywhere I travel. But if I stayed one step ahead, I could just log onto the Internet before I was ready to depart for my next destination. In this manner, using a site like hotelreservations.com , I could find places to stay anywhere in the world! When I was ready to move on to a new destination I could simply log on, look up available bookings, book a hotel , a motel or even find a world class resort in which to stay. I can look up air fare, I can even book a car if I so desire.

This place has available bookings for any place in the world. They have destination guides, ideas for road trips, even cruises. I could really see the world! And I could find the perfect place to stay, simply by using this one website . This could be my home base, a place to find my next home away from home. And this site is really out to offer the best deals, helping customers save money on the next step of their journey.


That I'd like to see.


No comments: