Saturday, April 21, 2007

Cyber Tag

I've never been to an Jameo-tip's place before.

But he emailed me and told me I'd been tagged in an online version of the playground game. It’s fun and it’s good for everyone! Tag is a great way to hop through cyberspace meeting new friends and helping to drive traffic to each other’s blogs. Thanks
Jameo-tips for tagging me!

***Start Copying Here***
**NEW ADDITIONAL RULE: You must spider the previous tagger and DEEP LINK a URL so everyone gets a better link! **

1) Write a short introduction paragraph about what how you found the list and include a link to the blog that referred you to the list.
2) COPY the ENTIRE List below and add it to your blog. To avoid duplicate content and increase the amount of keywords your site can accessible for, go ahead and change the titles of the blog. Just don’t change the links of the blog.
3) Take “My Adds” and move them into the “My Originals” list.
4) Add 3 Brand New Narcissistic Bloggers that you know of

My Adds:

blog me
blog sire
E G


My Originals

spinayarn
silken
ussjbird
Singlish Bible Verses
sien stories
ValkrieANGEL
Fellow iPod lover Diana Tan
Forever Tulip
Recommended Read
Doris
Paris Beaverbanks
Albie
Menj
Samantha Yeap
Chan Eileen
Chan Lilian
Liew CF
Andrew Wee
Hong Kiat
Gary Lee
Ed Lau
John Chow dot Com
Nate Whitehill
Stephen Fung
Michael Kwan
Jeff Kee
Stuart Hannig
Hannes Johnson
Nomar AhSoon
Nathan Drach
Saman Sadeghi Jon Waraas
David Lithman
Matt Blancarte
Ryan Parker
Josh Buckley
Matt Coddington
Brice Wong
Leo Chiang
Tyler Ingram
Ah Boon

***Stop Copying Here***

Play tag with us and build up your blog's traffic.


That I'd like to see.


2 comments:

Sire said...

Well I'm in, you can see the post here I hope I did it right. When I was a kid I much preferred kiss chasey ;)

silken said...

thanks for stopping in and playing along, even w/o the kisses! too bad I don't have emoticons on here, but I'll try to stop by your place and leave one if I can....