Monday, April 16, 2007

Holocaust Museum

I've never been to the Holocaust Museum.

There is one located in Houston, TX and admission is free. I have not been yet. I had planned on taking my kids last year, but my daughter is still a little young and is really bothered by such tragedies. So we did not go last year. I am thinking of going sometime this year though. I've been told the exhibits are very well done and if my daughter starts to get a little unnerved, she can move down a little way and not have to look at everything.

Along with the permanant exhibit, right now there are exhibits on Shanghai and the refuge it offered during the war, the Texas Holocaust registry and the butterfly project, focusing on the children of this terrible time period.


That I'd like to see.


No comments: