Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Directory of Schools

I’ve never been to the DirectoryofSchools before.

When searching for online courses, classes and schools, I can spend too much time just going from one site to the next to try to find information. At the Directory of Schools, I can get lots of information all at one place. This site is easy to navigate, making a difficult task a little quicker and easier. I am able to search over 1000 schools while looking for online courses and schools that offer online degrees .

I can learn useful information through education articles on the site. I can search by subject and/or education program. I can choose from colleges, art institutes, technical institutes, real estate schools. I can read the learning blog and even search internationally. All the online schools offer job placement for graduates.

That I’d like to see.

This is based on information from Blogitive.