Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Great Free Cell Phones

I've never been to a cell phone store before.

Why should I when I can get cell phone service online? Take Wirefly for example:

Sure, many plans offer a free phone when you sign up with them. But many of these phones are not the top quality phones you would really like to have. But now, you can get a great cell phone for free, with Wirefly mobile.

My kids are always talking about wanting a cell phone. I know, I know, they are the only kids in this day and age who don't have a cell phone-at least according to them...I am sure they would love the selection of free phones at wirefly. Really, I might even like them too. Maybe I could just give them my old phone and get the free one for ME! Especially something like the Razr V3m or the Blackberry Pearl. Now that is some phone for free!

At Wirefly, Nextel customers can upgrade their phone for free! Or you can choose from a wide variety of phones, from many different manufacturers. You can choose from phones from Sony, Samsung, Motorola, Nokia, Palm, Firefly, Kyocera and of course, Blackberry. There are loads of plans to choose from. I think I need to check out the family plans.

Family plans are a great option for parents who want to stay connected with their kids while the kids are out and about. Nextel offers phones which feature walkie talkie type features with unlimited minutes. Alltel includes flexible plans, including My Circle which allows each person to talk to their ten favorite people, no matter who their cell phone carrier is. Disney offers a wide range of parental control over their kid's cell phone usage. Sprint has unlimited weekends and nights, no roaming charges and free long distance. You can even purchase extra add on minutes. This can keep you from having huge overage charges. Cingular has the only plan that allows you to rollover any unused minutes-if that ever happens with a teen in the house!


That I'd like to see.




Thank you for reading this sponsered post.

No comments: