I've never been given a Thinking Blogger Award before.
But today I have had the honor of having this illustrious blogging award handed on to me from one of my favorite sites. MyBootsnMe takes me on a virtual field trip every time I log onto this site. The descriptions are nice and the photos are beautiful and inviting.
The Thinking Blogger award has been handed around through cyber space to a number of wonderful bloggers. And now I am flattered to pass this on to five of my favorite bloggers who always make me think!
1. The Round Table -One of my favorite bloggers. This site is full of thought provoking posts.
2. Erroll Le Vant -from the irrelevant to the relevant, this one is something to think about.
3. Showintale's Journeys - ah, many places I'd love to see!
4. Leisure Travels -even MORE places I'd like to see!
5. Montana Outdoors -another of my favorite bloggers, Montucky keeps us regaled with stories of his life in Montana.
All of these are really great bloggers, and I think each one deserves the Thinking Blogger award! It would be great if each of you could link back here and pass the award on to five other bloggers who you think deserve the award! Here are the "rules" of the game if you are so inclined:
(*Should the bloggers choose to participate, please make sure to pass the rules on to the next Thinking Blogs you tag.)
The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).
This award was began by ilker yoldas at The Thinking Blog . I'd love to see this Award going to all the great bloggers out there who make us think.
That I'd like to see.