Saturday, May 12, 2007

The Dog With a Blog

I've never been to a dog's blog before.

But today I noticed that Kevin the Collie had been by to visit my blog! I had to stop by and pay his blog a visit. I found his doggy blog coming out of the UK. It is filled with interesting tidbits from his dog days there. I will be showing my daughter Kevin's blog. There she can learn to make doggy bandanas. She is really wanting to help our dog do better at leash walking, so I am hoping that maybe Kevin will provide some tips on how to teach an old dog new tricks.

That I'd like to see.


2 comments:

Kevin the Collie said...

Hello, Kev here.
Thanks for visiting my blog this week, I will write something about walking on the lead very soon - hope you find it useful.
Kevin the Collie xx

silken said...

sounds great!