Saturday, May 12, 2007

MyInterestingFiles

I've never been to MyInterestingFiles before.

But this blog, you gotta see! This blog is full of really interesting sights to see and places to go. And she has got some really cool pictures to help you see these great things you may never have seen. Some of these are things like a melting glacier, or the new AirBus (I'd like that for overseas travel!) or the new waterbridge in Germany.

There are also many fascinating things to see here. For example, some really unique structures using only pencils. Another of our favorites is the sidewalk art. Stop by if you want a peek at some really exclusive sights to see.

That I'd like to see.


2 comments:

Dunn said...

Hi Silken! Thank's for the review of My Interesting Files. I really appreciate it. In return, I will put your link in my site.
Cheers..

silken said...

thanks for stopping in. I love your site. my kids think it's pretty cool too! would always appreciate a link back, thanks!